DITA

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning" Los Angeles Movie Premiere

05 Oct 2006

I attended the film premiere for the Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. It was a little difficult for me to watch the film since I am not a big fan of horror films but I wanted to see the work of the producer Michael Bay and so I attempted to view the film but had to take a break halfway into the film to have a drink of water as I started to feel sick from all the blood. I made a few more attempts to return to my seat but just could not stomach the horror. I don't like to see people getting killed and blood all over although I have worked on two horror films as an actress "Hollywood Kills" and "Real Horror TV". I also audition for Director Eli Roth for the star role of the horror film "Hostel 2". I guess when you are on a set filming a horror film it does not seem so scary with so many crew people around but as a viewer I really get into the story and it is very scary for me.

DITA



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home