DITA

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dita de Leon celebrates Hugh Hefner's 80th Birthday at the Playboy Mansion

Dita de Leon celebrates Hugh Hefner's 80th Birthday at the Playboy Mansion with a Marilyn Monroe Tribute Dance

Playboy spared no expense to celebrate the 80th Birthday of its founder Hugh Hefner at the Playboy Mansion this past April 8, 2006 with a celebrity crowd made up of Playboy Playmates, Hollywood Producers, Actors, Directors, real estate mogels among other guests. Our very own Dita de Leon who is no stranger to the Playboy mansion having worked for Playboy TV, Playboy Clothing, Playboy Special Events and is a regular guest of the Playboy Mansion parties made an appearance for Hugh Hefner's Birthday wearing a Marilyn Monroe inspired dress as a tribute to Playboy Magazine's first cover model, Marilyn Monroe. Attached is a behind the scenes video of Dita's Marilyn Monroe tribute dance to Hugh Hefner and the Playboy family as the television cameras filmed for the E! Entertainment television show Girls Next Door during Hugh Hefner's 80th Birthday Celebration at the Playboy Mansion. http://www.eonline.com/On/GirlsNextDoor/

We quote our very own Dita
"I had an amazing time celebrating Hugh Hefner's 80th Birthday at the Playboy Mansion where I wore a Marilyn Monroe inspired dress to honor Playboy Magazine's first cover model, Marilyn Monroe, which helped launch the first issue of Playboy Magazine.

I was beside myself being able to perform my Marilyn Monroe tribute dance on stage for the camera's of of the Girl Next Door television production as my birthday gift to Hugh Hefner. I had an amazing time hanging out with Hugh Hefner, Playmates from the 1950s through the 2000s and I even got to hang out with some of the Playboy Board of Directors!!! Now how cool is that??? I was so honored to look up on the video monitors during Hugh Hefner's Birthday celebration and view the Playboy videos being screened to see myself dancing in the 2005 New Years Party with my celebrity friend comedian Paul Rodriguez who performed for Playboy's 50th Anniversary celebration party.
(Dita & Paul Rodriguez Playboy New Year Party 2005)

My expierence working for Playboy TV, Playboy Clothing, Playboy Special Events has been delightful. I was especially honored when I was casted to play a Playmate on the HBOtelevision show "Curb Your Enthusiasm" opposite Larry David which was shot at the Playboy Mansion.

DITA http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=641508296&n=2 PLAY THE VIDEO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home