DITA

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

David Spade & Dita on Comedy Central




http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/showbiz_show/about.jhtml

I just filmed a comedy bit on "The Showbiz Show with David Spade" which airs on Thursdays at 10:30pm/9:30 C on the Comedy Central Cable Network. I played a big breasted Santa Clause helper at a Hollywood event that teases and flirts with David Spade telling him... "Hi David.. Remember me?? Merry Christmas ... I want to be your Christmas present". You will have to watch the show to see David's response to my seduction which should air in the next two weeks ...

I think he is HOT!!!! A man that can make you laugh and is a little bit of a Bad boy... UMMMM INTERESTING!!!!!!!

DITA

Here is a cool picture of David Spade with my other favorite comedian "Tom Green" with whom I have also worked with on his MTV show where the producers hired me to play Tom's Blind Date. The date aired on the show and Tom and I are still friends..... yes Just Friends!!! He gives me advise on my growing Comedy career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home