DITA

Sunday, November 13, 2005

El Vacilon Movie Premiere in New York 10/19/05




The Premiere of the film "El Vacilon, the Movie" in New York was GREAT!!! I attended the event with long time friend and fellow actor Luis Lopez, who I know from my college years. We share a common dream of becoming top actors in Hollywood. A dream we both dreamed about during college and is now becoming a reality for the both of us. Walking the red carpet was super cool. I had attending red carpet movie premiere events before but this was my first red carpet movie premiere for a film I had a role in!!!!!! The moment went by so fast but the memory will last a life time. I am so glad I shared it with my great friend Luis Lopez who I know will be a big star in Hollywood one day!!! and he always tells me that I will be a big star in Hollywood one day so the respect is mutual!!!

To the producers Augustin, Darryl, Luis & Alma you did it big!!!! The movie was GREAT and the after party was beautiful. Congrats!!!! I look forward to working with you all again!!!

Here is a link to the review of the film and the site that gave us this great pictures.

http://www.lamusica.com/elvacilonthemovie.shtml

DITA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home