DITA

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Survival of the Richest Premiere Party...1st Show Airs March 31 on the WB

Had a great time at the Premiere of the WB reality show Survival of the Richest!!!! I got to see a preview of the show because... well I am friends with some of the Rich Kids... and I already set my TIVO to record the entire season.... It is so funny and amazing that I encourage you all to watch!!!!!!!! First show airs March 31 on the WB @ 8pm!!!
Hosted by MediaPostIt.com
Here are some pictures from the premiere party!!! I only took pictures with the Rich Boys.... well... Because they are my friends.... and this goes to show you.. Really Rich Boys do Hang out with Poor Girls... cause I am BROKE POOR... but with a dream.... to one day blow up and become RICH... opps did I just say that.. I meant FAMOUS... opps .. mistake again.. I meant a FAMOUS RICH RESPECTED ACTOR... come on guys I am going to need $$$ for my entourage.. AND THAT COULD POTENTIALLY BE YOU MY FRIEND....
DITA

Hosted by MediaPostIt.com

Hosted by MediaPostIt.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home