DITA

Sunday, August 20, 2006

DITA in teen comedy film SENIOR SKIP DAY & NORBIT

I got casted to play a really cool role of a teen fantasy model in the comedy film "Senior Skip Day" where I am the bait to get a bunch of teens to skip school to meet me at a party!!! The role has a lot of comedic dialogue!!! I have to hide from Tara Reid best known for the film American Pie who is the older sister of the teen throwing the party actor Gary Lundy.
Hosted by MediaPostIt.com

We also have the wonderful performance of Clint Howard who you might recognize from WaterBoy film among others and if the face looks familiar to another celeb. he is the brother of Ron Howard from Happy Days who is a high power producer/director now.
Hosted by MediaPostIt.com
I also got to work with a new face in town Russell Howard and Jackson Rathbone. Amazing actors.
Hosted by MediaPostIt.com
Hosted by MediaPostIt.com
You will also see me in the film Norbit with Eddie Murphy where I had a small role of a stripper. check out the pics from the set.
Hosted by MediaPostIt.com

Hosted by MediaPostIt.com

Hosted by MediaPostIt.com

DITA DE LEON

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home