DITA

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dita de Leon ala Angelina Jolie


Strangers walks up to me and says "Do you know you look like Angelina Jolie?" almost 4 times a week maybe because we both have european and native american backgrounds. I am from the Taino tribe the original people of Puerto Rico, Spanish and French and Jolie is Iroquois, Czechoslovakian and French. People remind me that if I look like the number one top movie star my time will come soon!! I danced next to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in Mr. & Mrs. Smith and hope to follow in her footsteps and success in Hollywood. Angelina Jolie inspires me to follow my dreams to be an actress!!

Jolie got $20 mil to star in Salt a feature film whose lead character was originally written as a male character but underwent a major change to be rewritten as a female character for Jolie. Wow, Jolie you rock and I am a total fan!
DITA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home